Saturday, March 2, 2013

Phoneless

Its such a strange feeling being without your phone for a long period of time. Almost as if you're missing a part of you. This goes to show how dependent we are on our cell phones. I notice without my cell phone though, I can focus on everyday activities so much easier. Without having that urge to pull out and check my phone every 5 minutes. Not being available at any given time is relaxing to me. So try and go a day without your phone and see how it makes you feel. It can be quite a peaceful experience.

1 comment:

  1. Here is something I noticed, Tyler, when it comes to phones, and it made me sorta sad. Or maybe the word is depressed...

    As soon as someone is "done" with one thing (whatever it is--in this case I was at the studio when I do exercise classes), right away they flock to their phone and "check their messages." it is as if in that short span of time they may have missed out on something. Me...I don't care. If my kids are safe, who really needs to talk to me that it's that urgent? I agree...it's peaceful to not always be "reachable." I hope some of the folks that read your post will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete